Do you want to win a contest or to go on an adventure? First of all you have to search for opportunities, then you need to participate actively and start to apply to projects you like. Later, no matter what, you will be a winner.
To ease your work we gathered some opportunities:
- If it’s broken, let’s fix it! ai??i?? Declining election turnouts and popular disillusionment with politics show that our political systems are being put to the test. Wilfried Martens Center for European Studies together with European Democrat Students and Youth of the European People’s Party are launching a new ideas contest where we want to hear your concrete proposals addressing one of the 3 following fields: Political parties, Political institutions and processes and Politicians. You can find all the information here. The deadline is 1st March and if you proposal rocks you may win a trip to Brussels.
- Do you want to become an entrepreneur? You can participate for free at the Entrepreneur School in Madrid, Lisbon or Malaga. More info here.
- The Erasmus+ Programme celebrates its 30th anniversary with a contest. Submit a photo or video with your story about the pluses of your Erasmus experience before 15th April and you may win a travel voucher. Want to find out more details? Check their page here.
- If you are a young entrepreneur leading projects promoting social change or are capable of tackling old problems with a new perspective, then join the YouthActionNet Laureate Global Fellowship. buy tadalafil, acquire sildenafil, acquire zithromax. buy dapoxetine. Apply until 6 Kamagra Soft no rx, dapoxetine without prescription. th March and you may have the chance to participate in training about leadership in Spain. All the information you need is here.
- Do you want your voice to be heard in policy discussions that will shape our future? Join the Young Leaders Programme. Application is open. Check the details here. Donai??i??t miss the opportunity to travel to Brussels and get the chance to visit European institutions, participate in workshops, meet key policymakers and interact with other young people driving change around the world.